Wednesday 25 February 2015

Seriously I can't draw Craig Charles

Do you ever look back on something you have said and think "I'm pretty sure that sentence has never been said by anyone ever" ? 


I love when that happens. You feel like you have created something unique, and you now win at language and have earned yourself a bounty bar (bounty bars are the perfect prize treat to keep around because nobody else likes bounty bars). That is also exactly the sort of tiny victory that I need to convince myself that I have had a productive day.


It has to be unintentional as well. You couldn't just blurt out "I am going to Canada those curtains with face BBQ" otherwise you would quickly run out of bounty.


If you are a Canadian reader (apparently I have one..... who are you?) and you understood that sentence, I assure you that in the UK at least, it makes no sense.


So today I got my bounty bar for saying the words "Ugh, now I have to go and try to draw Craig Charles"


And I am pretty confident that has never been said. Unless he has a fan club somewhere with reluctant artists.


If you don't know who Craig Charles is. Firstly that amuses me to no end, as I am going to try and bring up Craig Charles as much as possible. Secondly, he looks very little like this:




It's a marshmallow frog....





1 comment:

  1. This is the best drawing of Craig Charles i have EVER seen. not that i go looking for them...

    ReplyDelete