Tuesday 12 August 2014

Coaster Comics 2: The reluctant hero

I was going to write a longer blog today but I got distracted by Netflix.


So I drew a woman with T-cups...




I also started drawing a character and then, in a coffee induced brain fart, completely forgot who he was supposed to be.




I have figured out that he is a new superhero. 


Though he looks ordinary, he has the ability to turn his hands into full sized live giraffes. 


However he is pretty confident that not only does he not have the upper body strength to lift or wield two full sized live giraffes, but he is also concerned that they would tear him in two as they ran away. Shocked and confused of course by their sudden rise to existence and the presence of a mans arm protruding from their backside.


I figure this is why the man is in plain clothes and not a costume. As he lives in fear of the day he will actually be called upon to use his powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment