Saturday 9 August 2014

Nerd Fact of the Time Period!

If there is anything a degree in Marine Biology has given me it is the ability to hold on to random facts that aren't really useful to any normal people.


However if some of these are enough that you read them and say "huh well I didn't know that before!" and then never remember it or relay that information to anyone ever..... that will be enough to make my efforts worthwhile.


I had originally named this 'Nerd Fact of the Week' but realized just how much pressure that would put me under... and I am just not ready for that kind of responsibility.


So this is the Nerd Fact of the Time Period. It will technically be 'of the week' any way no matter when I post it.... even if I didn't post one the week before. All I would have to do is make sure I don't post another one that week... which means I have to do less!!! I think that mental gymnastics deserves a nerd fact prize.


So the first Nerd Fact is this.....


This is how a starfish eats......





























.....Starfish turn inside out and put their own stomachs onto their food to absorb it......



Starfish are insane

No comments:

Post a Comment